The Regal is a Supremely Comfortable Dual-Motor Rise and Recline Chair that comes in the choice of three sizes.
The dual motor functionality allows the back and the foot rest of the chair to be adjusted individually so you can tune your position in the chair to perfection. This luxurious chair has been manufactured and designed in the UK and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
- Choice of button or waterfall back
- Pocket sprung seat base
- Scroll arm with wings
- Made in the UK
- 5 year guarantee
- Arm covers and antimacasser
- Wider choice of fabrics on made to order
- Seat height: 46.7 cm / 18.5″
- Seat width: 46.7 cm/ 18.5″
- Seat depth: 45.7 cm/ 18″
- Weight limit: 25 stone / 158.8kgs
- Seat height: 49.5 cm / 19.5″
- Seat width: 50.8 cm / 20″
- Seat depth: 50.8 cm / 20″
- Weight limit: 25 stone / 158.8 kgs
- Seat height: 53.3 cm / 21″
- Seat width: 55.9 cm / 22″
- Seat depth: 53.3 cm / 21″
- Weight limit: 25 stone/ 158.8 kgs
Colours & Fabrics available :-
What can I expect when purchasing a rise and recline chair from All Terrain Mobility?
When purchasing a rise and recline chair from All Terrain Mobility you can be assured that we pride our selves on providing the highest standards of after-care and that you will be well looked after.
We can usually deliver and install your chair within a few working days at a time convenient to you. We will aim to make the whole process as easy and stress free as possible and you can be rest assured that we will be delivering the chair ourselves so that we can give you the highest standards of service!
To find out more please feel free to call us on :
Visit our showroom:
All Terrain Mobility, 113 Southend Road, Rochford, Essex SS4 1XH
Contact us via our website:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allterrainmobility/
All Terrain Mobility are your ‘One stop shop’ for All Your Mobility Needs! We have customers in Southend, Rochford, Rayleigh, Hockley, Westcliff, Leigh -On-Sea, Basildon, Thundersly, Hadleigh, Benfleet, Basildon, Billericay, Wickford , Grays and all over Essex.