The ATM Easy Rider is a Fabulous ‘Harley Davidson’ Trike Style Mobility Scooter that is guaranteed to turn heads!
Available from All Terrain Mobility (near Southend, Essex) Tel: 01702 540800
If you are looking for a mobility scooter that doesn’t look like a mobility scooter – this could be the ‘one’!
This envy evoking ‘beast’ of a mobility scooter was designed using technology from the motor cycle industry to create a machine that breaks the mobility scooter mould! Its motorbike wheels and all round motorbike suspension give it excellent all terrain ability and its stunning good looks are just breathtaking!
The ATM Easy rider comes equipped with a motorcycle style digital dash board, a comfortable rotating sport style seat, spoked alloy wheels with chrome mud guards and a large chrome front head lamp.
To keep your belongings safe there is a large lockable motor cycle style pannier on the back.
The scooter comes with huge 100 AH batteries with a range of up to 30 miles. The weight capacity is 28 stone and there is plenty of leg room. The seat and handlebars are adjustable so both large and small individuals can sit comfortably.
Features of the ATM Easy Rider Mobility Scooter:
- Suitable for pavement, road and off-road use
- Easy to use controls
- Excellent turning circle and manoeuvrability
- Comfortable adjustable sports seat that can be rotated, reclined and moved forward and back. Width adjustable arm rests. Height adjustable headrest.
- Twin dial digital dash including battery indicator, speedo and trip computer with odometer
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for excellent handling
- Motorcycle style alloy wheels with chrome mudguards
- Lockable back box
- Large front headlight , front and back indicators and rear brake lights
- Twin chrome rear view mirrors
- Large foot well with rubber mat providing lots of leg room
- Top speed of 8mph with a speed limiter button of 4 mph for pavement use (both road and pavement legal)
- Throttle lever with automatic braking system
- Key ignition
- Rear bumper
- Anti-tip wheels
- Large storage pocket on the back of the seat
- Military grade puncture sealant in all three tyres
- Battery size : 100AH
- Range: up to 30 miles
- Weight capacity: 28 stone
- Number of wheels: 3
- Maximum speed: 8 mph
- Pneumatic tyres (containing military grade puncture sealant)
- Swivel seat
- Lights, indicators and mirrors
- Road legal class 3 mobility scooter
- Turning circle: 157 cm (62 in)
- Height: 112 cm (44 in)
- Width: 79 cm (31 in)
- Ground clearance: 12.7 cm (5 in)
What can I Expect when I buy a mobility scooter from All Terrain Mobility?
When you buy any mobility scooter it is important to try before you buy. At All Terrain Mobility we have lots of space for you to try a scooter indoors or outdoors under expert guidance. We have a huge range of scooters to choose from and something to suit everybody!
We care about our customers and when you buy a mobility scooter from us you can be assured that we respond quickly when you need help. We give absolute priority to our own customers meaning we can get to you fast when you need us.
We stock tyres, tubes and batteries for every scooter that we sell so there are no long waits whilst they are ordered. We have two factory trained engineers with vast experience as well as a service engineer on hand should any problems occur.
When you buy a mobility scooter from All Terrain Mobility you can have real peace of mind that you are in safe hands!
To find out more please feel free to call us on:
Tel: 01702 540800
Visit our showroom: All Terrain Mobility, 113 Southend Road, Rochford, Essex SS4 1HX
Visit our website: www.allterrainmobility.co.uk
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allterrainmobility/
All Terrain Mobility are your ‘One stop shop’ for All Your Mobility Needs! We have customers in Southend, Rochford, Rayleigh, Hockley, Westcliff, Leigh -On-Sea, Basildon, Thundersly, Hadleigh, Benfleet, Basildon, Billericay, Wickford , Grays and all over Essex